Gas Props for Radius Access Doors often used on the side access doors of truck caps.
Suspa Replacement Gas Springs or sometimes called struts, gas props or lift supports. This Prop is mostly used for truck cap side access doors.
Also used on Snowmobile Trailers, Cargo Trailers, Motor Homes, Boats and can be used on many other products as well.
Genuine "Suspa" replacement gas props are often used on many truck cap rear lift doors but can be used with many other products as well. Although "Suspa" heavy duty gas props are sold individually, we recommend that they be replaced in pairs to extend their life. They parts are easy to change and are highly quality made in the USA.
- Please make sure you measure and check part numbers before you order.
- If you have a different brand of prop and can't cross reference, please contact us for assistance.
- All measurements are from Center of Plastic Ball Socket to Center of Plastic Ball Sockets. For detailed measuring tips read our blog on measuring gas props.
- Most props are designed to be installed barrel side up and shaft side down. We recommend they are installed the same way as they were before you removed them.
- If a Plastic Ball Socket end fitting is included it will have an integral clip which snaps onto a diameter ball stud. If a steel end fitting is included it will need a retainer clip (sold separately) to be attached to a ball stud. If no end fitting is included, then the end fitting is sold separately.