Trimax™ Premium 5/8" Chrome Steel Receiver Lock, part T3
The Trimax Premium Receiver Lock is made from machine forged chrome steel and offers a 5/8 inch pin that fits all Class II receiver hitches and prevents false locking — lock can't just pop open. Durable and resilient, a quarter turn of the rugged tube key locks and unlocks the strongest locking pin. Plus, it boasts a watertight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion. Fits a span of 2-3/4 inch. Ideal For securing hitch receivers, bike carriers, ornamental receiver plugs, and swing away trailer hitches.
- 2-3/4" Span
- Hardened steel 5/8" diameter pin
- Fits All Class Class III and IV receiver hitches
- Rugged Black Epoxy Powder Coat Finish
- Easy 1/4 turn Locks and Unlocks head
- Test Specifications Exceed 32,000 lbs.
- O-Ring Seal & Water Tight Cap Helps Seal Out Dirt & Corrosion
- No internal springs to seize up or break
- Dual-lock design offers over 5,800 lbs of head pull strength
- Stainless steel internal parts
- Unmatched durability and corrosion protection
- Attractive Sleek Design
- Rugged Tubular Key won't Bend or Break
- Includes 2 keys
- Patented Design
Common Uses: Campers & RVs, Trailers, Boats, ATVs, Aviation and much more
Imagine if someone drove off with your trailer, and everything on it because it wasn’t properly secured. The Trimax Receiver Lock prevents the receiver from being disconnected. If they can't get it to open, the trailer and all of the tools, accessories and equipment on it stays where you left it. The small investment in the Trimax Receiver Lock gives you the security and peace of mind that your property is secure. These locks are made of steel and won't bend, break, pry open, or drill out. Two finishes are available depending on your personal preferences, and these locks very easy to install. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured that you have a quality locking system for your trailer and towing system.
Trimax is the world’s leading lock manufacturer providing customers’ high quality products through innovative design. Trimax produces more than 120 lifetime warranted security products spanning markets such as trailer and towing, power sports, marine, RV and bicycles. TRIMAX is headquartered in Centennial, Colorado and has been in business for more than 20 years. Trimax offers more products keyed alike and cross-keyable products than any other competitor at no extra charge.